Did you know more than 90% of online experiences start with a search engine?
If your business is invisible to Google, you’re missing opportunity after opportunity for generating leads online. In fact, every day you stay lost is another day your competitor’s domain builds authority in the rankings.
Our winning formula for regional & local SEO is known to boost clients’ rankings and keep them in top positions, where they reap the rewards day in and day out.
Once Upon a Time, SEO Was Simple
Maybe you remember when you could stuff your website with meta keywords and watch your ranking rise. Today, techniques like that are long gone, and could actually get you blacklisted by Google and banished from search results.
Today’s local SEO is about taking a long-term, consistent, holistic approach. When Google’s crawlers come knocking, your website needs to have a history of activity in a number of key areas to snag a top ranking.
Some SEO companies will try to sell you on a “secret sauce” approach. Unlike them, we believe local SEO is more science than art. We’ll complete a clear checklist of SEO tasks to give your website the best possible chance of getting found by potential customers online.
Our team of SEO strategists, web developers and writers will ensure you have all your bases covered month after month, so anywhere potential customers are looking, your company will get found.
Local SEO Facts & Figures You Should Know
- Local SEO is highly targeted. The goal of local SEO is to reach people at the precise moment they’re in need of your services. That makes local SEO one of the most efficient, cost-effective forms of marketing.
- Local searches lead half of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day. That’s according to Google’s own research. If you get can get a local searcher onto your website, there’s a strong chance you’ll see them in person that very day.
- About one in five local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day. Local searchers mean business. Will your website appear when they come looking?
- Google’s recent Pigeon update made local signals more important than ever. Even if your site is amazing, the absence of local signals could prevent it from coming up in local search. Is your NAP consistent across all platforms? Do you have geomodifiers embedded in your title tags, headers & meta descriptions? These details are a must for a top ranking.
- The majority of small businesses haven’t claimed their Google Places listings. That means by taking a few small steps, you could appear in place of your competition on the Internet’s most important directory. Plus, we’ll make sure you appear in ALL of the directories your competition is neglecting.
Christine Tito Levine-Vaughan Dental
We highly recommend using their services if you want your company to be seen on the internet. We also like that GetPhound continues each month to maintain our top rankings.
Rich Armandi Armco Aquatics
Professional and customer oriented are words that come to mind to describe Ross and the team at GetPhound. But results are why we use them. They took me from nowhere to be found to first page in just a couple of months and my social media audience has never been more engaged since GetPhound took over. I highly recommend their services.
Elliot Sitron Rubber Stamp Station
Ross and his team have gone above and beyond the call of duty, optimizing our e-commerce site! We are so pleased with their professionalism yet keeping topics easy for us to understand. SEO can be very intimidating and GetPhound is a great security blanket.
Let’s Work Together
Your SEO team is ready to rock. Get in contact at (610) 825-4363 or fill out our contact form for a response within 24 hours. Don’t wait another day to start moving up in the rankings and enjoying the rewards of local traffic!