Have a website that’s old, slow and invisible to search engines? Don’t have a website at all?
Meet Ryan Rudolph and Nina Cross, our stellar Philadelphia web design and development team.
In their office at GetPhound, Ryan and Nina build beautiful, modern websites small business owners can afford. As a web design duo, they’ve helped hundreds of businesses improve their online presence with websites that are fast, polished and intuitive. They build sites of all sizes, from single pages to 50+.
Ryan and Nina complete all work in-house, and specialize in developing WordPress websites featuring:
- Mobile Responsiveness It’s more important than ever your website looks great on phones and tablets. After all, that’s how most of your potential customers surf the Internet these days.
- Unparalleled Security Protect yourself from hackers! Our sites receive updates frequently to keep them safe from the latest threats.
- Unique Functionality Ryan and Nina prefer not to use templated themes, which slow down your site and limit what it can do. Instead, they can install the unique features you need with no extra baggage.
- SEO Optimization If Google can’t find your site, what’s the point of having one? Our developers build with SEO in mind. That means fast, functional sites that get picked up by search engine crawlers.
- Personality Bland websites get forgotten and outranked by competitors. Our team will build you a site that looks and feels like the distinctive business you’re running.
Here’s Our Process
You’ll start by meeting up with Josh Altman, our project manager and COO. Together, you’ll talk through your vision and come up with a plan. GetPhound does not endorse any corny jokes Josh may make during this process.
Once the plan is in place, we’ll start gathering the content we need for your site. You can supply your own content, or if you’re too busy or not a writer, our team of in-house writers will write engaging, SEO-informed content for you.
Then Ryan and Nina will get to work! Once they have all the content they need, it usually takes them 4 to 6 weeks to complete the project.
Ever worked with a design company that doesn’t let you make any changes to the final product? That’s not us. In the final step, you’ll review the site and get back to us with your feedback. Our team will make changes accordingly.
The end result: a website that makes your business look good online and gives you a better chance of snapping up leads from search engines.
What’s next? Many of our clients choose to maintain their web presence with our other services:
- Website Hosting. We have a dedicated server with Flywheel, the top hosting company for WordPress websites. Fast and secure, our web hosting service includes monthly updates of themes, software & security, website backups and more. Now that your site looks fantastic, make sure it stays up and running—for much less than comparable hosting services.
- Website Maintenance. Need edits to your site taken care of fast? We’ll add pages, upload new photos, post your blogs, install new plug-ins & forms, and take care of other tasks. That means you can spend less time worrying about it and more time running your business.
- Content Marketing. Websites that receive new content regularly tend to rank higher than websites that stay the same over time. We’ll match your content & blogging needs with our team of talented writers.
I've worked with multiple web designers over the years. I have to say, Josh and the crew at GetPhound were by far the best! My site fits all my needs, looks great and the cost to build was more than fair. If you're looking for someone to design a website, look no further!
GetPhound has been an absolute dream to work with! We started with the crew at GetPhound about 18 months ago when we first opened our center. Being a newly founded business, a lot has changed in the course of a year - GetPhound was happy to completely revamp our website to accommodate our growing demand, change in patient intake process and even add a brand new online store. They answer questions promptly and always with kindness. We look forward to continuing our service with GetPhound.
Great group to work with for website design. Quick, efficient and excellent product. Very happy with the team. Very professional. Thanks a ton guys!