There’s a popular saying in marketing these days: Content is king.
Studies are showing your potential customers don’t respond to traditional advertising anymore. Instead, they’re more likely to trust Yelp reviews, Facebook profiles and Google search results. How do you capture leads in today’s atmosphere? The answer is to offer stories, authenticity and value. In other words, good content.
We’re masters of superior content marketing Philadelphia companies use to boost SEO, build web traffic and nurture positive relationships online. With a wealth of experience in local SEO, we specialize in keyword-focused strategies that unlock your website’s potential. Local searchers will find your content and associate your brand with value, helpfulness and approachability—making conversions that much more likely.
Launch a content marketing campaign that strengthens your online presence with value-rich materials your potential customers love. Our dynamic team can enact a strategy encompassing:
- How-to guides & articles
- In-depth explanations of products & services
- Showcases of your projects
- Commentary on relevant news
- Updates about your business
How Content Marketing Builds SEO & Scores Traffic
Speaking the language of today’s consumers isn’t the only reason content marketing works for Philadelphia businesses. Strategic content accesses SEO benefits for your entire website.
Here’s how content marketing can bring more visitors to your website day in and day out:
- Keep your website fresh. An active blog is a big factor for SEO. If your website is receiving new content regularly, Google and other search engines consider you more relevant to local searchers and rank you higher.
- Work those keywords. Keywords are words and phrases people punch into Google to find what they’re looking for. A smart content marketing strategy makes use of relevant keywords to strengthen your SEO and encourage clicks from potential customers.
- Keep visitors on your site longer. If visitors click on your website and leave immediately, it drags down your SEO. Good content keeps people on your website longer, strengthening the likelihood you’ll rank high in search results.
- Build the authority of existing pages. A skillful content marketing strategy uses each piece of content to strengthen the SEO of existing pieces. The longer your campaign continues, the more authority you can build through strategies like internal linking.
- Share your content on social media. With fresh content hitting your site weekly or monthly, you’ll have engaging pieces to share on social media to create a steady stream of traffic to your website.
How your website looks to Google and other large search engines is important. If Google thinks your website is active, relevant and trustworthy, you’ll score a high ranking and capture clicks. But if Google thinks your website is dormant, irrelevant and suspicious, you could be lost in a sea of results and fail to capture leads online.
Are you doing all you can to win Google’s favor?
Sean Dennin Precise Law
I have been using GetPhound for some time now and I must say they are the best SEO and content marketing services firm I have engaged. They are extremely transparent with their offerings which is helpful as many firms take more of a ‘secret sauce’ approach. GetPhound explains the strategy, implements the plan, pivots when necessary and keeps you informed every step of the way. Highly recommended!
Beyond Chiropractic Philadelphia, Pa.
Our company has been using GetPhound for about 6 months now and I have nothing but great things to say about them!! Our website has been getting a ton of traffic since they’ve updated everything and made it mobile friendly! All of the employees are wonderful to work with and cater to any of your website/social media needs. I will definitely be recommending this company!
Let’s Work Together
Our writers and SEO experts can be the branch of your business you’ve always wanted: a local, responsive team devoted to your online presence. We’re passionate about small businesses and strive to keep our pricing affordable for them. We’re also happy to work with larger businesses targeting national audiences.
Get started today by calling (610) 825-4363, or fill out our contact form for a response within 24 hours. Our team would be happy to meet you here in our Conshohocken office to learn more about your business!